Call Put Option Tips
Call put option tips are used to trade in options segment (nifty options or stock options). These are classified in to two categories – call put option tips for nifty and call put option tips for stocks. Traders need to take care while selecting options analyst. There are certain criteria to be followed while trading in call put options. For instance, trading in very low premium calls or very high premium calls may end up in loss irrespective of market movement. Reasons for the before statement may be many like brokerage charges, less volatile markets over a period of time, improper relative movement due to ‘Out The Money’ or ‘In The Money’ options. Secondly, traders who trade in stock options need to take extra care when compared to nifty options trading. Many of the stock options does not have good movement, volatility and volumes. Therefore, stocks which have the before said features are to be selected for traders. The following are some of the points need to be checked while trading in call put option tips.
* What is the premium of call put option tips
* What is the strike price of call put option tips
* What is the duration of nifty call put – intraday nifty options or delivery nifty option tips
* What is the breakeven for the call put option tips
* What is the maximum loss for the given nifty calls.
* What is the stoploss and target ratio of the call put option tips.
* What is the investment required to trade in 1 lot of call option or put option
* What is Volatility Index (VIX) of the stock options.
* Are the volumes and volatility of the call put option tips good?
* And finally, see that the no. of traders per month are to be minimum for maximum profits.
Posted on: 2016-10-08 14:21:49 Updated on: 2016-10-08 14:21:49